TIKTOK VIDEO ENGAGEMENT SUCCESS: 7 TIPS THAT CAN MAKE YOU GO VIRAL
Introduction about Tiktok
TikTok is the latest app to capture the attention of the world’s digital natives. It’s a platform where users can create short videos and share them with other TikTok users. TikTok has been around since 2016, but it wasn’t until last year that its popularity exploded. In 2019 alone, it surpassed 1 billion monthly active users and 25 million daily active users as of June 2019. As more people join this social media platform, learning how to get more views on your TikTok videos becomes increasingly essential.
How do you get engagements on TikTok?
A few things to keep in mind:
- Hashtags are the best way to get engagement on TikTok. They can help increase your video’s reach and make it more likely to be found by users who would be interested in watching it. Try using hashtags like “beautywig” or “#trending,” or experiment with other hashtags that people may use for your type of content.
- Use filters that complement your video—but don’t overdo it! You want to post consistently, but also try different types of videos so that you can grow as an artist and stay relevant by focusing on different topics or themes over time. For example, if you usually make comedy videos, try adding some drama to this one-minute story about a girl who loves shoes but doesn’t have enough money for any pairs yet because she has no job after graduating from college last year (insert sad music here).
- Engage with your audience by replying to comments and DMing users who like or share your posts—especially those with high follower counts.
What is a good TikTok engagement rate?
This depends on what you’re looking for. A reasonable TikTok engagement rate is the number of likes, comments and views per video. But the average TikTok engagement rate varies depending on your demographic, so if you want to know what your own personal best and worst numbers are, it’s best to compare yourself to other people who share your interests. Our research found that most users have an average engagement rate between 2-10%, but some have double or triple this amount (and sometimes even more). The highest reported average was 10%, so it can be done! However, for those who don’t quite make it above 5%, there’s no need to worry – being in this range still puts them above average and means they’re doing something right!
Why is my TikTok engagement so low?
If you’re seeing low engagement on TikTok, here are five reasons why it could be happening:
- The quality of your video may not be up to par.
- Your content might not be attractive enough for others to watch.
- You might have used the wrong hashtags.
- It’s possible that you posted during a less-than-optimal time of day (or week).
- Then there’s length—what if your videos are too long for viewers’ attention spans? Or too short for people who want more than just a 15-second glimpse into what’s happening in the world around them? You can’t always control these things, but it helps to know how much impact they can have on your success rate when it comes to getting likes and comments on TikTok!
How do I increase my TikTok engagement in 2022?
- Add a call to action.
- Use a catchy hashtag.
- Use a catchy name for your video.
- Use a catchy thumbnail of your video.
- Write an interesting caption for your video that will attract people’s attention and make them want to watch it immediately!
Use a catchy description for your video to make it easy for people who are searching to find what they’re looking for. Use tags that are relevant and popular so that you can get more views from people looking through those tags in their feeds.
You can also add a call to action in your video description or caption that asks people who want more information about something specific (such as a product) to visit your website for details. You might even want to include your email address so it’s easy for interested parties to get in touch!
Does rewatching a TikTok count as a view?
If you want to increase your views, you need to get more people to watch your video. If someone watches a video multiple times, it won’t count towards the total number of views. This is because TikTok only keeps track of one view per day for each user.
In other words, if someone watches your video once on June 1st and then again on June 4th (and so on), that doesn’t count as two views—it’s just one! However, if they watched it once during the first week of release and then again during the second week, that would be two different views because they were watching at different points in time (and thus have separate “views”).
Now that we’ve covered what a view actually is and why rewatching doesn’t count towards them (as well as where to rewatch comes into play), you could actually increase your overall viewership numbers by posting more often or creating videos people want to watch over and over again.
How do I make my TikTok go viral after posting?
- First, make sure the content is unique and engaging. Be sure to use popular hashtags in your video title and description to increase the chances of it being seen by more people.
- Second, use trending sounds in the background of your video clips or uploads that are catchy and will get people watching them over again – something like a song from a popular artist or a famous quote from an actor/actress who has millions of followers on TikTok (like Will Smith). For example: if you had uploaded something about yourself winning an award for Best Actor in Hollywood last year, you could use one of his songs as backing music while playing footage from your movie together with other clips/images related to this momentous occasion…or maybe even just showing off how great he looked in his tuxedo at last year’s Oscars ceremony? Whatever works best!
- Thirdly…and this is important too! Don’t forget about sharing links which will allow others who view those links access to watching some awesome new videos created by YouTubers around town too! This way everyone wins because now they’ll get more views and their own channels won’t suffer from the lack thereof either.
Why is my TikTok video not getting any views?
There are several reasons why your TikTok video might not be getting as many views as you would like. Here are a few things to consider:
- You need to make sure that your content is relevant to the community, and relevant to current trends. TikTok is a social network for creators, so make sure you’re providing content that your audience will value.
- Your videos should also be relevant to your brand, which means that if you have multiple accounts on different platforms (say, Instagram and YouTube), then each of those accounts should have its own unique voice and style.
- You should also use the right keywords when posting on TikTok so that other users can find you more easily in search results or suggested videos—and thus hopefully watch!
- Another big reason why your TikTok videos might not be getting as many views as you would like is that you’re not engaging with other users. You should be commenting on and liking other people’s posts, responding to comments from your fans, and posting consistently if you want more views and likes for yourself. Finally, make sure that when you post new content it’s at a time of day when most people will see it—if all else fails try posting during peak hours!
What is the best time to post on TikTok?
There are a few ways to find out when the best time to post is for your audience.
- Use the analytics on TikTok: The app’s analytics show you at what times people are engaging with your content and which days have more activity than others. You can also see which countries have more active users in the evenings or mornings, depending on where you live and where your target audience resides.
- Post during peak hours when people are most likely using Tiktok: Morning, lunch and evening times tend to be productive periods because they’re close enough together so that users don’t get bored waiting for something new but far enough apart that they won’t be tempted by other apps (like Instagram) during their breaks from work or school!
- Short videos mean more views: Since videos are limited to 10 seconds max (and often shorter), make sure yours packs as much punch into those precious seconds as possible!
How do you get 1k followers on TikTok?
To get 1K followers on TikTok, you’ll need to find the right social media strategy. Here are some tips for building your account:
- Follow other TikTok users. This is an easy way to earn followers and likes by engaging with accounts that your audience will enjoy watching. You may also want to take advantage of sponsored posts, as they can help you gain exposure while incentivizing new viewers and followers.
- Use hashtags effectively, but not too often (no more than once per video). Hashtags help people find your content on TikTok by making videos appear higher up in search results and allowing users who share common interests to connect with each other through comments or likes on a particular post. However, if you use too many hashtags in one post then it risks becoming spammy and annoying — so be careful! If you post multiple times per day then consider limiting yourself to just one hashtag per video; otherwise, keep it under three total so as not to overwhelm viewers or dilute their impact by making them seem like a gimmick rather than something organic about what made them fun for fans in the first place.
- The more consistently you post, the more likely you are to get a steady following. Try posting at least once per day and see if that makes enough of an impact. Post videos that are unique and relevant to your audience. You can do this by creating original content that’s interesting enough for users who share common interests with you (or might be interested in learning more about those interests) to want to see what comes next. Engage with your audience. This is an easy way to gain exposure
- Use the right filters. Hashtags can be effective ways to engage with your audience, but there are a few other things you can do as well. Try posting videos that include text or graphics that fit into specific niches like fashion, food, and travel Post at the right times; try posting when most people will be online (e.g., lunchtime or after work). Be consistent with your posting schedule so users know when they’ll get new content from you Use trending sounds;
- Hashtags can be effective ways to engage with your audience, but there are a few other things you can do as well. Try posting videos that include text or graphics that fit into specific niches like fashion, food, and travel.
- Post at the correct times; try posting when most people will be online (e.g., lunchtime or after work). Be consistent with your posting schedule so users know when they’ll get new content from you Use trending sounds; Hashtags can be effective ways to engage with your audience, but there are a few other things you can do as well. Try posting videos that include text or graphics that fit into specific niches like fashion, food, and travel.
#1. Post Consistently
Posting regularly is an essential part of TikTok success. In fact, it’s the most important thing you can do to help your content get more views, likes and comments.
If you post consistently, your followers will come back regularly to see what cool videos you’ve made for them and new people will be introduced to your channel. This means that every time you post a video, there are more eyes on it than before and therefore more chance of getting engagement from viewers.
The best way to find out how often people like to see new videos from their favourite creators is by checking out the ‘Activity Feed’ in the app. The feed shows posts from everyone who follows a specific user and each post has an engagement score based on how many likes, comments or shares they have received since they posted it last time around (this can vary depending on when they posted).
#2. Vary Your Contents
To keep your audience engaged, you need to mix things up. This means varying the types of content you use, as well as how many different filters and hashtags you apply to each video. The same goes for stories and locations, too! You could even try different people playing your videos if it’s possible.
By varying all these factors, TikTok users will be able to find new things they like about your account while still being able to recognize its distinctiveness from others who have similar interests.
#3. Make Videos Stand Out
To help your videos stand out, use the following features:
- TikTok filters. There are over 1 million filter options to choose from on TikTok.
- TikTok stickers. You can add stickers to any part of your video and choose from thousands of different sticker packs in different colours, shapes, sizes and themes!
- TikTok effects (“Effs”). The app has over 25 stock effs that you can add to your videos including sparkles, fireworks and more!
- TikTok music library feature allows users to search through thousands of songs available on the app for free download without having an account first before buying anything else with real money later on down the road if ever needed such as when making another video later down the due timeline which may need some extra pizzazz added onto it due someone else creating something better then yours ever could be by accident during their editing process since everyone makes mistakes sometimes even without realizing it until afterwards which mean we all need some help sometimes too 🙂
#4. Focus on Video
Video is the main attraction on TikTok, but it’s also the best way to get people to engage with your content, follow you and buy your products. The best video marketing strategy for a business on TikTok?
- Keep it short so people don’t lose interest before they’ve finished watching your video.
- Use videos that are between 15-30 seconds long so they don’t bore viewers into closing them before they’re finished viewing!
#5. Engage with your Audience
To engage with your audience, you must respond to their comments, questions, and requests. You should be polite and friendly. You should also be genuine in responding to the people who like your content.
You can do this by being helpful (by answering a question or giving advice), funny (by telling a joke), original (by coming up with something different), informative (by giving information about something), or polite (just saying “thank you”). The key is that you are responding from an authentic place and not just trying to get more likes as quickly as possible.
#6. Use Trending Sounds
- Use Trending Sounds
You can use trending sounds to get more views on your TikTok videos. If you’ve been noticing that your videos aren’t getting as many likes or comments, as they used to, adding some popular trending sounds to the mix, could help you get more views. The best thing about using trending sounds is that it won’t cost you anything at all other than time and effort. You don’t have to spend any money on expensive equipment or software packages; all you have to do is search for what’s popular at the moment!
- Find Top-Rated Sounds
When it comes down to it, there are two ways in which people are going about finding top-rated sounds: either manually browsing through all of them until one catches their eye (which can take forever) or using an app such as Sound Effect Search Engine – SEARCH NOW! by SEARCH NOW!. This particular app lets users type in a word like “panda” and then find every single video related to pandas within seconds. It also allows users access to premium features like buying new songs from iTunes Store!
#7. Make Hashtag-Friendly Videos
- Use hashtags to reach more people.
- Use hashtags to find new people to follow.
- Use hashtags to find new videos to watch.
- Use hashtags to find new sounds to use.
- Use hashtags, if you’re feeling extra bold, as a way of making fun of yourself for the sake of humour and engagement (but don’t overdo it). For example, I once made a video where I was dancing around in my living room while singing “I’m Too Sexy” but using the hashtag “#iam2obigforyou” because someone had told me that they didn’t think I was sexy enough yet—and guess who ended up following me on TikTok? The person who had said this! You never know what could happen… And even if nothing happens immediately, they might come back later when they see something else interesting from your account and follow them too!
It’s also worth mentioning that re-watching your own videos can be helpful because it allows you to take note of things like quality/sound issues before sharing them with others via social media platforms like Instagram Stories or TikTok stories–especially if there are problems with either one happening during filming and editing process.”
# Final Thought
Use these tips to get more views, likes and comments on your TikTok videos.
TikTok is all about the numbers, so you need to do everything in your power to get as many views, likes and comments on your videos. Here are some tips to help you maximize engagement on TikTok:
- Use these tips to get more views, likes and comments on your TikTok videos.
Make sure that your videos stand out from the crowd. Post consistently – this will keep people coming back for more! And don’t forget about variation: sometimes it can be good to mix things up by changing up what type of content you post (for example going from comedy to music) or even change up the format of how often you post (like instead of posting multiple times a day at first try doing one video per day). You should also engage with your audience by following other users who like what they see in yours! It’s also essential not just to do this but also actually talk directly into the camera when recording so others know exactly who they’re talking to! This will help increase engagement even further because viewers feel like they know each other better than just seeing someone’s face on screen without hearing them at all.”
We’ve been able to improve our client’s TikTok video engagement by a whopping 500% through the use of this new strategy. We’re already seeing more views, likes and shares from their audience, which has helped us grow our brand’s popularity and reach new audiences with ease.